Monday, November 27, 2006

The Inspector Cometh

With a call on Wednesday before Thanksgiving from the inspector from Ag and Markets, I was expecting to set a date for this week for our inspection. Instead he said he was in Massena and was willing and able to stop by and do the inspection the day before Thanksgiving.

I was definitely grateful for that. We passed with no problems. We got our notice and posted in the window. The check for the food processing license wen in the mail on Friday and we satrted making chocolates on Saturday. Wwwwoooooo Whoooooo.

We are still waiting on the display cases, but at least we will have product to put in them when they arrive...hopefully this week.

We are planning a ribbon cutting with the Potsdam Chamber on Friday, Dec. 8 and our grand opening on Dec. 9. Needless to say, the village is a buzz and we better have a lot of chocolates and candy on hand. Everyone wants some for Christmas.

2 comments:

jackbear said...

I'm not even in town and I'm excited! I can see you all making the chocolates in my head. You better stock up!!!!

TM said...

Chocolate! Chocolate!