Monday, October 08, 2007

Summer Flew By

I can't believe we are in October already and I haven't written a thing since July 4. Well we are definitely gearing up for Halloween. Chocolate skulls, skull and pumpkin pops, black and orange cats, gooey ghouls, carmel filled chocolate apples, crispy eyes (rice crispy treats covered in white chocolate and painted like an eye), Laura's Treats (rice crispy treats on a stick, dunked in milk chocolate and large enough for two people).

And I have to rave about the raspberry dark truffles, the new peanut butter cups, and coming very soon, Raquette Raspberry cremes.

Fright Night in Potsdam is October 25. Many of the merchants offer special activities for the children, trick or treating, and maybe a sale or two for mom and dad. We are doing Pirate Fishing. Toss the line over the Pirate Flag and see what you hook. AARRRgggg maybe some pirate gold!!!

We will also be doing the Business Expo in the Massena, NY mall and showing off our holiday packaging and taking orders for the holidays. Help us meet all your gift giving, but letting us know early.

More soon. Thanks for checking back with us.

2 comments:

Bolting said...

Ellen..
Hi! Just visited your bolg, to see what was up ! Cool to see your getting ready for Halloween ! I love this holiday...I need to make a few of my cut-out for Halloween for my boys parties. This weekend I am donating a bunch of pumkins for our Historical Society to sell at an open house. I will have to e-mail you a few pictures of my cookies...never know maybe we can sell cookies and choc....
Maybe in my sleep ! Ha Ha !!!
Talk Soon...Dawn..

TM said...

those rice krispie treats could feed a family of four for an evening.